The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services.
Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
– Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account
– Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
– Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
– Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
– Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
– Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
– In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
– Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales Aes Qualifications
– 8-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high
technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
– Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
– Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
– Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
– Strong computer proficiency
– Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
– Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
– Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
– Language requirements as determined by territory needs
– Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
– Masters or advanced degree a plus.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com