* Once new business opportunities are identified, present and agree them as confirmed targets with the relevant Key Account / Regional Account Director.
* Once new opportunities are agreed as confirmed targets, inform the Project Management Office who will assign a Project Manager to the opportunity.
* Ensure close liaison with the assigned Project Manager throughout the Win New Business process.
* Ensure responsibilities within the WNB process are followed and adhered to, including: be accountable for the bid process; maintain a bid file; preparation of the New Opportunity Review form (NOR); lead coordination meetings as required; define the bid submission requirements and timescales; prepare the commercial bid response seeking the relevant approvals.
* Gather inputs (e.g. SWC, volumes, timescales, etc.) and cooperate with Finance to prepare the business plan and adjust pricing. Sales will then seek the relevant approvals.
* Review and negotiate commercial terms as agreed with the Key Account / Regional Account Director & Contracts Manager.
* Be accountable for providing all required information to the Project Manager on a timely basis with sufficient level of details to ensure a clear handover between WNB and NPI processes.
* Participate as a core member of the NPI process, delivering 100% of the requested project information to the Project Management Office within agreed timescales and deliver all assigned project critical success factors (CSF).
* Ensure the commercial requirements are up to date, clear and available when required throughout the project (e g. PO’s, terms and conditions and pricing).
* Respond to impact statements which affect the commercial terms (e.g. due to a customer specification change, or changes to cost or timescales, etc.) and re-negotiate contractual terms with the customer in line with delegated responsibility.
* Completion of assigned tasks according to the agreed project timescales.
* Manage the overall customer relationship whilst working with the Project Manager who will act as customer contact on project specific issues.
* Provide the commercial input to the business plan (e.g. price, volumes, timescales, etc.). Notify changes to the Project Manager who will liaise with Finance to update the business plan. The Project Manager will seek the relevant approvals.
* Obtain continuous new bookings in sales area of responsibility (OEM, spares and repairs market) and achieve budgeted sales, both in revenue and margin terms.
* Evaluate market opportunities keeping management informed of current trends and competitors’ activities in the market place.
* Identify opportunities to leverage products and technologies across Esterline Advanced Sensors.
* Manage the assigned account relationships; prepare for and manage customer meetings; clearly communicate customer issues; recommend actions and ensure follow-through on agreed actions.
* Maintain customer and program related commercial records.
* Prepare and participate in trade shows as necessary.
* Travel within the agreed territory in support of assigned sales objectives and responsibilities whilst complying with the Advanced Sensors’ travel policy.
* Conduct purchase order and contract reviews as required and in accordance with all relevant company procedures.
* For assigned key accounts maintain a contact plan and customer organization chart.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 3+ years direct sales experience, preferably with account management experience.
* Technical or business degree.
* Demonstrates knowledge of sales, business principles, practices and operations as typically acquired by a college degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
* Good technical knowledge with a working understanding of the technologies available within Esterline Advanced Sensors.
* Depending on account responsibilities have knowledge and understanding of contract and order fulfilment policies (FAR, JAR).
* Demonstrates clear and effective oral and written communications with fluency in English.
* Demonstrates good organizational skills and the ability to priorities work effectively.
* Must be able to effectively work to deadlines and submit reports and other related work in a timely manner.
* Confidentiality is important as the position interfaces with all levels of management and staff.
* Fluent in Microsoft Office.
* As travel is required within the assigned area, a valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.