Our client is the leading content marketing platform. Pairing cutting-edge software with world-class content, we transform brands into storytellers.
Our client content Marketing Cloud© provides the easiest end-to-end solution for content planning, creation, publishing and analytics. In one place, brands gain unprecedented access to the world’s largest content marketplace, including licensed content from over 4,000 publishers and original content from our award-winning journalist network. Through our client, global brands like Pepsi, P&G, Dell, General Electric and AIG have seen explosive growth in social sharing, engagement and lead generation. Founded in 2001 has offices in New York, London, Qatar and Dubai.
OVERVIEW Our client is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive in Dubai to call on the country’s top brands and agencies. You will build solid long-term relationships with your clients and have a reputation for being the go-to contact for content marketing. Your main responsibility will be to lead sales and consult on how our software and premium content can increase audience engagement and thought leadership for brands and publishers alike.
Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex companies to win over senior-level decision makers.
- Clear understanding of our client’s platform, sales process and related products/solutions
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximize opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
- Monitor and track client concerns, questions, and product customization requests
- Capable of leveraging your relationships and your knowledge of the territory in which you are selling
- Consult with senior management to resolve client issues and ensure timely deliverables
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willing to both prospect constantly and manage a developed book of business
- 5 years selling complex application enterprise software solutions (SaaS sales preferred)
- Smart and dedicated sales professional with a highly collaborative, value-driven and honest approach to delivering customer success
- Sales experience with both a technology and media/advertising
- Experienced individual contributor selling applications packaged at $100,000+
- Experience and familiarity with social media strategy
- Creative and strategic thinker with experience in building strategic, long-term partnerships with marketers from fortune 1000 companies
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong client services skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org