Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Work with management team to provide a HR environment that is in tune with the company’s business plans and organizational growth;
- Create and manage HR strategies that will provide guidance to all staff domestically and internationally;
- Research best practices to manage innovative approach to HR and HR technology;
- Update and implement global corporate policies, procedures and HR documentation to unify formal communication;
- Consult department managers on all HR related issues, employee relations, manager/staff relations, recruiting and training;
- Manage annual performance review process, consult managers on process and employee management;
- Maintain Federal and State compliances and updates on employment law changes, conduct required census reporting (EEOC, DOL/unemployment, etc.);
- Manage corporate training program; research training tools, vendors and facilities to meet most cost effective effort.
- Manage benefits programs, research & suggest new plan options/additions to maintain a competitive benefits package;
- Negotiate annual renewals for health plans;
- Manage HR Generalist/Benefits Administrator to ensure adequate administration of benefits processing;
- Ensure that all plans are in compliance with State and Federal requirements;
- Ensure international employee benefits are in synch with international payroll processing.
- Administer multi-state domestic bi-weekly payroll processing; oversee domestic and foreign payroll functions;
- Manage payroll system/software technology, quarterly and annual tax, social and unemployment insurances filings, year-end reporting/closing and annual audits;
- Oversee full cycle recruiting efforts, on boarding, off boarding and annual internship program domestic and international.
- Advise and work with management on departmental structure, position and job description development, succession planning and turnover;
- Approve offer letters and international contracts;
- Maintain fair-equal compensation packages through market salary searches/comparisons:
- Consult with IT on seating arrangements, equipment need/access and installations;
- Manage Facilities and Office Management, maintain office seating arrangements and moves;
- Order/replace office furniture as needed;
- Maintain contacts with building services and outside service vendors;
- Ensure cost effective practices are in place and updated as necessary;
- Manage receptionist and mailroom personnel practices to ensure availability of office and kitchen supplies through cost effective methods.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This job has supervisory responsibilities of the receptionist, 2 generalists and a mailroom coordinator.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- A working knowledge of Internet, MS Word and Excel is required.
- Roll up your sleeve work ethic.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
- Prefer 8 – 10 years solid HR generalist leadership experience, at least 3 years managing others; 5 years min. payroll administration experience, some experience with global HR/payroll needed.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org