Our client is a fast growing national merchant services provider helping small to midsize businesses for over 10 years. We offer electronic payment processing and acceptance solutions, include credit, debit, gift / loyalty, check conversion, ATM sales and service, cash advance, remote deposit capture and more.
This person will work closely with Product, Channel and Segment Managers to develop and execute marketing campaigns to meet sales and financial business goals. This role will work closely with our key partners such as Channel, Legal, Compliance, Decision Management, Finance and execution teams.
• Develop and execute marketing programs to cross sell and retain mortgage customers, achieving business goals across branches, online and phones and across key target client segments.
• Evaluate competitive, the market, and program performance to size new program opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make recommendations to enhance current programs and improve results.
• Meet deliverables addressing: elements of the program, program P&L, end-to-end and operational readiness, uniform key analytics and metrics to support Mortgage retention programs.
• Partner with product, segment, and channel managers on marketing strategy and execution plans.
• Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including:
- Program development including P&L assumptions
- Program Approval Documents
- Marketing brief process
- Implementation and coordination across channels
- Offer fulfillment
- Internal communications to the field
• Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and audit report.
• Interface with Sales, Marketing Channels, Operations, Decision Management, Finance, Legal and Compliance.
• Manage vendor relationships related to fulfillment and offer management for the acquisitions programs. Answer/Investigate client inquiries regarding promos or campaign fulfillment.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales management, ideally including program management
• Experience in finance & technology marketing preferred
• Proven analytical, project and process management skills
• Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in team environment and drive results from team
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, with ability to interact appropriately with people across different functions and multiple levels across organization
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com