Duties and Responsibilities:
Benefits, Compensation & Payroll
- Design quarterly benefit newsletters to educate our employees on their benefit options.
- Research and recommend cost-effective benefit programs (wellness, childcare support, gym, etc.).
- Develop and manage system for tracking employee time-off and leave policies.
- Review benefits billing process monthly to ensure fiscal accuracy.
- Manage special situations including garnishments (e.g. child support, tax levies) and state agency requests (e.g. unemployment, disability, payroll taxes). Management & Communication
- Draft HR-related organization wide communications for HR Director.
- Directly manage two (2) HR Associates.
- Establish weekly work plan to effectively meet all goals.
- Research learning and training opportunities for HR Associates’ development.
- Participate in developing team goals and priorities.
- Provide support and become a resource for all employees. Build and maintain healthy relationships with all employees.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5-7 years of work experience
- At least 5 years of Human Resources or related experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- Experience managing teams to results (leadership skill set)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the creativity and versatility to work productively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ADP HRB/Portal Administration (a must)
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Clear record of progressive career advancement in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop productive working relationships with stakeholders across functional and organizational lines
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.