The company is pursuing an aggressive commercial growth strategy, and this role will be a key contributor in achieving the company’s growth goals. The Regional Commercial Director will be responsible for driving commercial sales, strategies and initiatives in the assigned region. This position will partner with the Regional Vice President, Area Directors and Commercial Account Managers to support commercial growth and accountability. As the Regional Commercial Director you will support the training and development of the Area Directors and Commercial Account Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible leading commercial growth through the commercial sales team in the assigned region.
- Responsible for leading commercial sales strategies / commercial sales growth in the assigned region.
- Responsible for proper commercial financial and forecast planning in the assigned region.
- Primary driver of commercial sales within the assigned region.
- Provide analytical reporting to the local level to lead the charge in sales, KPIs and other initiatives.
- Support CAM development through the quarterly CAM SOA evaluation process.
- Align with VP of major accounts for regional, national, and fleet focus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate’s degree required in business administration, management, marketing or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration, marketing, operations or similar.
- 2 years automotive parts outside sales experience.
- Strong sales experience.
- Comfortable utilizing up-selling techniques
- Experience cold calling customers.
- Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated consistency, accuracy and follow-through.
- Extensive product knowledge or the ability to obtain product knowledge.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license that meets the criteria under company
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.