Posted in Top Managers
Our client is one of the leading and rapidly expanding companies in the industrial sector that focuses on agricultural machinery and electrical generators. They are seeking to appoint a Project Manager based in Aspopyrgos, Attica.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering
- MBA will be considered as a plus
- 3+ years of proven relevant experience
- English fluency
- IT Skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation abilities
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
If you are interested in the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.