Project Manager – Financial Services
Our client, a prestigious, global banking organization, is looking for a Project
Manager with a Trading / Market Risk background to support the CCAR Initiative.
This is a full time employee position with our client in New York City, NY.
The position involves coordinating the projects integral to the effective functioning of the CCAR Trading work stream in
response to regulatory feedback.
– Developing project plans, leading work stream meetings, producing detailed minutes
– Working with stakeholders to insure plan milestones are completed in a timely manner, tracking deliverables, issues and
other items, as well as ad-hoc analysis
– Support for analysis during regulatory reviews, including answering regulator’s questions, creating presentations, writing
formal responses, creating supporting documentation and data analysis.
– Involvement in the review of systems design, testing and production support of the CCAR reporting platforms.
– Other project related tasks, as needed.
– Analytical, flexible, team-oriented with good interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills
– Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, as well as a high level of organizational ability
– Self-starter who works without detailed oversight, but provides appropriate level of communication to management, and can identify risks and escalate in a timely manner
– Excellent technical proficiency in MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
– Experience tracking project milestones using MS Project
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with partners from other organizations, as well as with offsite teams
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables and ad-hoc requests
– Ability to facilitate discussions, conduct group meetings and drive initiatives to conclusion
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5 years business experience; 2 years of project management experience preferred
– Financial services experience with Trading / Market Risk background preferred
– PMP certification preferred
– Experience with Regulatory Risk/Risk Technology a plus
– SharePoint and MS Visio a plus
– Experience in a Program Level Matrix Management environment with tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of projects a plus
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.