Our client is a world leading healthcare company that has developed a reputation for successfully bringing impacting products to market in a variety of therapeutic areas. The company has marketed products, anexperienced management team, and an empowering corporate culture that is focused on the professional development of its employees, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Our client is looking for a Production Manager with solid GMP manufacturing experience from the biopharmaceutical industry. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is able to handle the following responsibilities.
1) Provides direction and leadership for manufacturing operations and monitors manufacturing production schedules for assigned manufacturing area(s).
2) Non-traditional (night) schedule 5pm to 2am, to oversee operations that occur after normal business hours.
3) Manages all aspects of night shift operations for Commercial Manufacturing to achieve business targets.
4) Provide oversight of other departmental night shift operations on an as needed basis.
5) Drafts and implements long-term planning for the process, staff, and budget.
6) Ensure that all aspects of the night shift operation are adequately resourced and scheduled with the correct skill levels to safely deliver output and quality objectives while keeping with the highest standards of housekeeping and hygiene.
7) Performs personnel management functions (i.e. annual employee evaluations, training, coaching, disciplining,
8) Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
9) Liaise with other shift peers and senior colleagues to ensure adequate and accurate information flow.
10) Makes decisions; develops and implements policies, create a culture of continuous improvement.
11) Ensures that policies and procedures are effectively administered and that they comply with regulatory
requirements (including but not limited to cGMP, HR, health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention…)
12) Carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the night shift operation
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in manufacturing management
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com