Seeking a full-time Pharmaceutical Sales Representative / Manager to develop business in Central and Northern
London. The client provides virtual learning products, services and consulting to pharmaceutical companies in
order to help them cost-effectively deliver high-impact remote live training. The position is field-based with up
to 90% of time spent at client locations and working from home.
– Will be responsible for growing revenue at assigned pharmaceutical accounts via a consultative selling approach
that leverages his/her expertise and skills growing trusted client relationships. Prior experience selling corporate
training services and/or products as a sales representative is required.
– Will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from new opportunity identification and development to client
acceptance of sales proposals. This includes building a pipeline of opportunities in new and assigned accounts,
leading sales proposal teams, managing the selling process and closing sales.
– Will report to the Vice President of Sales. Significant time will be spent in the field calling on clients and
attending client meetings and industry conferences.
– Sell virtual training software, services and consulting to one or more pharmaceutical companies in assigned
– Grow revenue in assigned accounts and forecast growth to expectations established collaboratively with
Vice President of Sales
– Define client business requirements, manage changing requirements and effectively communicate
requirements to internal execution and support teams
– Work closely with internal execution and support teams to deliver training services and software
– Establish and grow client relationships to increase overall client satisfaction
– Assist in the development of client product launches, plans of action and new hire training curriculums
– Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with individuals
at all levels within a client organization
– Strong leadership skills with an emphasis on collaborative selling
– Proven ability to define, manage and communicate client business requirements to production and
– Strong general technical and computing capabilities with understanding of and experience with enterprise
– 1+ year of experience creating, delivering and selling virtual training services; with understanding of training
delivery and curriculum / courseware development process.
– Experience in pharmaceutical commercial sales preferred
– 2-5 years of experience negotiating terms of client proposals
– 2-5 years of experience developing solutions for complex applications
– 2-5 years of experience managing the end-to-end selling process
– Bachelor’s degree
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com