Electrical testing & technical services company specializing in commissioning, start up and maintenance testing of high voltage electrical substations & systems for utilities has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Operations Manager. You need 10-15 years of experience related to substation maintenance and relay testing.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager:
– Plan & coordinate testing, commissioning & maintenance work for electrical T&D systems & substations for utility clients
– Provide engineering support & guidance in operations & maintenance programs
– Determine if system protection (including relaying, control, and protective apparatus) is adequate
– Conduct system analyses involving performance, costs, characteristics of equipment, loads, energy flow, etc
– Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities and provide them written proposals for testing and commissioning work
Requirements for the Operations Manager:
– 10-15 years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations
– BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
– Broad experience with electrical equipment to include circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment
– Client will provide company service truck and pay for expenses when you have to service clients out of the immediate area
– 30% Regional Travel
– Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
– Excellent management and supervisory skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.