Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for an Online Systems Manager to join our client IT department, with a brief to drive forward
the Business online systems and e-commerce.
The Online System Manager is responsible for the evaluation, implementation, documentation and training of
new online technology projects, major product upgrades and any other system deemed important to the
commercial development of the business.
– Minimum 3 years technical experience of running a modern e-commerce website
– Experience of managing multiple parallel development projects with complex interdependencies.
– Self driven and able to work as part of a team.
– Understand how to implement new technology to improve systems
– Flexible and able to adapt to new processes and requirements in a dynamic environment.
– Able to plan and manage own workload, delivering results within agreed deadlines.
– Proven experience of working with technical developers both in and out of house.
– Proven ability to work under pressure.
– Understanding but not necessarily direct experience in a marketing role.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.