Manager’s Office seeks a NAVAL ARCHITECT as BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (NEW BUILDING) with perspective and deeply felt passion for the industry to assist the organization of our client
Our client is looking to significantly expand our engineering and ship design teams in order to exploit all of these opportunities and so if you are interested in taking your career in an exciting new direction then consider this job position for your next move.
We are looking for a proactive Naval Architect to join our clients as BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for New Building. The role requires an understanding of Naval Architecture principals and the ability to develop the shipyard.
As a Naval Architect, you will be responsible for delivering technical solutions across a wide range of tasks, from concept design studies, new build bid submissions to inclines and test and trials. You will be required to be support the development of not only the technical solutions but also the individuals and teams you work in.
In addition, you will provide solutions to manufacturing and installation issues by assisting in the resolution of technical and production queries.
Just as importantly, you will develop and enhance your own capability and knowledge, while ensure that, health, safety and environmental requirements are implemented.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for helping the organization obtain better brand recognition and financial growth.
General Duties and Responsibilities, include:
- You will have experience working with engineering teams as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Compile quotations for drydock and conversion projects.
• Oversee Maintenance of quay and all related facilities
• Set up operation procedure, safety measure and procedure, maintenance procedure ISO ./ CLASS and shipyard conformity with all relative authorities
• Oversee recruitment of staff, including of interviewing and selection of production workers
• Oversee safety and compliance of safety procedures regarding ship repair activities, day to day operation of respective vessels under repair, dock and wharf schedule
• Manage workforce
• Manage project schedules.
• Set up general filing archive/ port authority approvals / all related documents for the smooth operation of the shipyard and
• Oversee all shipyard business, safety and operation related matters
- Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.