The Multicultural Manager will be responsible for developing, launching, and managing strategies, tactics and marketing
programs designed to meet growth, revenue and churn objectives for the Multicultural segments.
– Provide strategic direction, review and analysis of all multicultural advertising, merchandising, collateral, direct marketing
and customer base initiatives.
– Identify relevant events, co marketing and/or sponsorship opportunities relevant to the segment.
– Monitor, evaluate and understand competitive activity within the Multicultural segments.
– Solicit feedback from areas on competitive challenges in marketplace and concurrence on strategic and tactical
– Manage field communication and training for all new product & promotion initiatives.
– Actively monitor competitive activity for emerging segments.
– Develop and maintain segment scorecards to ensure constant and frequent results tracking.
– Collect, disseminate and act on internal and external best practices both within and outside of the wireless industry.
– Develop measurement criteria to assess segment performance (e.g. activations, churn, migration, usage, revenue, customer
behavior, etc. Work with Data Warehouse team to implement systematic tracking and reporting of results.
– BS degree in Marketing / MBA preferred
– 6 years of Marketing experience
– 3-5 years multicultural marketing experience
– 3-5 years Wireless/Telecommunications experience
– Must be Fluent in English, Arabic,
– Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communications skills required
– Thoroughly understands telecommunications fundamentals, architecture, drivers, and industry players
– Thoroughly understands wireless telecommunications networks, services and markets
– Proficient in product management
– Business case development and analysis
– Ability to multi-task (advance and prioritize many projects simultaneously), work independently and as an effective team
– Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, complete important time sensitive tasks, adapt quickly to last minute changes and
manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to create and work in a team environment
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com