Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Manager.
This role will support project management of cross-functional work groups and key stand-alone initiatives including payer research/advisory boards.
The role requires an understanding of vendor management including the establishment of purchase orders, tracking of payments, and identifying/ensuring the timely execution of key deliverables. The incumbent will support the development of basic payer marketing materials including cost & coverage resources and media advertising.
In order of importance, list the primary responsibilities critical to the performance of the position. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required.
• Project manager for Russian market access sub-team (scheduling meetings, capturing action items, monitoring status of key projects with follow up as needed and issuing status reports)
• Work with business analytics & insights to execute payer research & advisory boards (vendor management, regulatory support i.e. CEP)
• Development of basic marketing materials (ie.cost & coverage resources)
• Organize internal meetings (i.e. Brand, Payer and Channel Access), capture key actions, send minutes with follow up as needed
• Support payer marketing activities associated with congresses/conventions (i.e. AMCP)
• Support development of presentations for use in internal meetings (i.e. Brand status updates, POA, etc.) ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS Provide the primary groups or key positions that this position will have interaction with as a regular part of the position responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business (Marketing) or health related field (BSN, RPh, BS/MS) required.
• 2 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience required, knowledge of Russia. managed markets (i.e. commercial health insurers, government payers) preferred
• Project management experience supporting cross-functional teams required • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Demonstrated ability to successfully manage advertising agencies and/or other vendors (i.e. market research).
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.
We will review your application and contact qualified candidates for a phone interview. Our best candidates will interview face to face with Manager’s Office Russia in their market.