Marketing Manager, National Brands –
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager, National Brands to be located in our Frankfurt, EU headquarters
and will report to the Group Marketing Manager, National Brands. This position is responsible for developing strategy
and tactics for our clients brand in the EU market, largest market for the brand, and 1st contributor to the brand
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
– Developing and executing the annual marketing plans which address all aspects of the marketing mix including
packaging, advertising, promotion, market research, and new product development. Inherent in this responsibility
is working closely with internal and external functions to translate long-term strategy into highly effective annual
marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
– Leading multi-functional teams in establishing and driving the execution of key business building initiatives. Initiatives
would include product improvements, new products (in coordination with I&R), packaging, shelf management,
competitive opportunities, defense plans, new markets/segments development, etc.
– Working closely with Brand CCSD to identify opportunities to expand the business in existing channels of trade and
to broaden distribution to other channels of trade. Also working closely with Shopper Leads to translate brand strategy
and communication to retail.
– Interfacing on a consistent basis with Operations, Sales, Finance, and other functional areas to rapidly identify
problems/opportunities and take appropriate action as warranted.
– Exercising daily responsibility for the management and development of one marketing associate.
– Traveling \”to the marketplace\” on a frequent basis to observe retail conditions and to relate with customers
and company personnel
– Accountable for the brand budget, including reporting risks/opportunity on monthly basis.
Key qualifications for this position include:
– Minimum 6 years experience in Brand Management for Packaged Goods / Beverage industries
– Some cross-functional experience (i.e. sales, research, etc.) would be desirable
– Strong strategic & analytical skills.
– Strong decision-making skills.
– Ability to take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas.
– Very entrepreneurial, results and action oriented, needing little direction or supervision.
– Hands-on approach to business and flexibility a must.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to effectively interface at all levels
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– An individual with obvious personal integrity who will inspire trust within the organization.
– Experience managing multiple objectives and priorities required.
– MBA degree Optional
– Experience managing personnel desired, and/or leading cross-functional teams
– Must have strong knowledge of Marketing fundamentals, analytical expertise, and be familiar with syndicated data
sources and internal data sources.
– Must meet NWNA value guidelines. High integrity, ethics, etc.
– Must fit into Nestle Waters culture; able to work hard, and meet deadlines, in low bureaucratic/political environment,
outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com Noting the position code.