Based in Dubai our client is looking for a professional MD:
Achieve the next level of breakthrough performance across the firm to achieve transformative performance improvements. You will be leading the transformation of shared services sales to drive collaboration and improve delivery efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcomes.
Experienced marketing professional with an understanding and work experience in marketing for a national Audit, Tax, and Consulting practice. The Marketing Center of Excellence Director will be a leader of the Marketing Center of Excellence (team. Key responsibilities include managing marketing operations, working closely with the National Industry and Practice Marketing leaders, and industry and practice line leaders, to execute strategies, campaigns and projects. Specific marketing experience should include thought leadership, proposals overview and coordination, content editing, events, media relations, online marketing/customer relationship management /database management, messaging and collateral. This position has dual responsibilities in supporting both the regional and national efforts as well as managing industry-specific activities across the firm based on demand and availability.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the growth of the 11th largest professional services firm in Dubai
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefit
- Developing and implementing regional and local office marketing strategy
- Manage regional programs and project managers including marketing work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and quality.
- Supervise National and Industry marketing initiatives and events, leveraging national and industry programs, events, and/or campaigns.
- Oversee the process of developing proposals and sales presentations. Review, edit, and proofread proposals and other materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, consistency of documents, tone and message.
- Monitoring and maintaining the regional or local office marketing budget and work with partner group to plan and measure marketing ROI for local events and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating and supporting local area seminars, exhibits, sponsorships, tradeshows, office and other events.
- Supporting and working in synergy with Industry Field marketing, Regional marketing resources and Business Development Executives to coordinate targeted lead generation programs and deliverables.
- Supporting Regional Go-To-market strategy and Integrated Business Planning activities.
- Defining new ways to utilize local content for digital, intranet and area media outlets to promote and recognize activities and accomplishments of activities of the office and individuals.
- Providing guidance with digital marketing, social media, content development and campaigns.
- 12+ years of experience in marketing and marketing operations
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related business field
- Demand generation experience for a consulting or advisory firm
- Knowledge of Go-To-Market strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and writing skills, and the ability to work and negotiate effectively with senior level individuals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with exceptional attention to detail, be a self-starter, and consistently bring ideas to Corporate leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with a national accounting firm is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field required
- Masters degree preferred and Big 4 or Tier 2 Accounting, Tax and Advisory work experience preferred
- Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts (e.g., Marketo, CRM)
- Understanding of Social and Digital tools (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.