Our client is a well-established interactive agency which focuses on the eBusiness sector. They are seeking to appoint a Marketing Consultant based in Athens.
- Leads performance advertising strategy and implementation including campaign development, consistent optimization, and content creation
- Develops and manages digital advertising campaigns
- Works cross-functionally with internal and external partners to align digital campaigns to overarching marketing objectives
- Uses data to build upon success of program, while operating within specific forecast models
- Manages tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and provides monthly management reports
- Achieves key performance targets and develops new programs, capabilities, and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as marketing, communications, advertising)
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital marketing technologies and software
- Knowledge of advertising techniques
- English Fluency
- Ability to analyze information and arrive at informed decision
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
If you are interested in this job position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
noting the position code.