Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Work with the commercial managers and the his/her marketing team to ensure all Marketing activities are planned, executed, and measured accordingly.
– Implement the organization’s communication strategy
– Manage a team of marketing professionals who develop and execute sell in, sell through, sports marketing and consumer sell out programs
– Define advertising objectives
– Execute the best marketing activation strategies across all sports and product categories for all brands as agreed upon with and in the brief of Commercial managers and global brand marketing teams on a country level
– Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of marketing professionals to ensure that the organization’s advertising and promotions strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets.
– University Degree (MA, BA or equivalent)
– Ability to communicate (verbally and written) in fluent English is a must
– A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing communication function
– Digital media & Social Network have ideally been part of the experience
– Educated to at least degree level
– Minimum 2 years of successful team management
– Used to working in a flat structure and closely with the sales team
– Experience in Trade Marketing
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.