Our client is a well-established interactive agency which focuses on the eBusiness sector. They are seeking to appoint an HR Manager based in Athens.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on boarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Research and choose job advertising
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Establish HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as an HR manager for at least 4 years
- English Fluency
- IT Skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.