As part of our contribution in improving the quality of services, we have created a human-centric and customer-centric company under the name of Manager’s Office.
Due to its character as an applied Marketing and Management company and not confined only on the consultancy level, Manager’s Office, operates within the framework of the most developed company in the European Markets.
We are seeking to recruit an HR Executive, based in our offices in Athens.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training)
- Conduct communication with clients regarding recruitment projetcs
- CV Screening and schedule interviews with candidates
- Full- cycle recruitment and headhunting
- Communicate with public services and universities regarding internships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in a related field
- Proven 2-3 year experience in an HR Department. Experience in a consulting firm or recruitment agency will be considered as a strong plus
- English Fluency
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
If you are interested in the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.