Our client seeks an experienced Executive Director, U.S. to lead overall management of the US-based 501c3 including fundraising, finance and operations.
With primary responsibility for leading fundraising efforts and strategy in the United States, the Director will fully leverage an existing donor base and build relationships with new foundations and individual donors. The Director will work to increase our client visibility and financial sustainability, including securing new grants and major gifts from individuals and family foundations while setting up systems and structures to support the US-based entity. Reporting directly to the CEO who is based in Rwanda, the Director will cultivate and manage relationships to meet the ambitious goals of building and growing our client mission and vision.
Proven leadership and organizational management skills with the ability to inspire and Qualifications:
- motivate others during an ambitious period of growth
- Demonstrated success with fundraising, including experience raising money through foundations,
individual donors, and events
- Demonstrated ability to create strategy and manage against strategic goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, able to interact comfortably with and
understand the interests of a variety of constituents while inspiring excitement and support for
the organizational mission
- Experience in hiring, managing, and evaluating staff
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude, sense of humor, energy, and high degree of flexibility
within a professional setting; comfort level working remotely for an international organization required
- Knowledge, understanding and deep interest in and passion for our client core beliefs, values and
programs; appreciation for the unique operating and cultural dynamics of this environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally
- B.A. required
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department
of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com