- Position Overview
Reporting directly to the Chairman, the Executive & Personal Assistant provides administrative support relative to the personal and business matters of the Chairman.
The responsibilities for this position encompass any and all items necessary in order to ensure that the Executive is able to function effectively and efficiently.
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with C-level executives with the highest levels of professionalism.
- Calendar management including business and personal overlay of schedules and events; confirm all meetings, phone calls and appointments.
- Coordinate extensive business and personal travel including air travel, ground transportation, hotel and activity bookings and maintenance of mileage programs.
- Manage Microsoft Outlook contacts and information.
- Manage files and information flow; expense management including invoice processing.
- Prepare and collect information for business meeting presentations for investor groups and internal meetings.
Personal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage contractors and service providers for the Chairman’s personal residence.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of all household and family activities and travels.
- Assist and support with any items or activities needed for community, church, political efforts and industry boards.
- Coordinate and follow up on various personal items including maintenance on vehicles, medical insurance coordination, home improvements, family trust, family travel, and project recordkeeping.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to proofread documents.
- High degree of resourcefulness, creativity, and initiative.
- Pleasant personality with can-do attitude and superior communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently with a desire to go beyond traditional administrative role including being able to perform and analyze research and communicate findings.
- Professional personality who can interact comfortably with all Executives, attorneys, accountants, business owners and high end investors.
- Must have advanced skills in grammar, writing ability, vocabulary, and reading comprehension.
Education / Experience
- Expertise in domestic and international travel including passports and visas.
- Five (5) years or more of related executive level administrative experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- College degree preferred.
- Paralegal certificate is a plus.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.