As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling enterprise marketing software
into major corporations. Reporting into the New York based VP of Sales, you will drive new business
by developing and expanding relationships with senior-level Marketing and IT executives in your
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience selling complex enterprise software solutions using a consultative
• Multi-year track record of success in delivering new business sales in excess of $1,000,000 annually,
with an average deal size in excess of $100,000 ACV.
• The ability to develop relationships across an organization with all Lines of Business including Customer
Experience, Marketing, Customer Support, PR, and Market Research.
• The ability to research, identify, cultivate and drive key partnership opportunities.
• A desire to develop a territory and build/maintain a pipeline through cold calling and networking.
The expectation is that at a majority of pipeline activity will be self-generated.
• Truly self-directed – with a proven track record of over-achieving in a high growth environment.
• A savvy business sense, capable of providing management with critical market feedback from all
prospect, customer, partner and market interactions.
• A team player, willing to develop and enhance the business processes with the management team,
dedicated to building account plans, executing account strategies, and recording activity in the
Corporate SFA system.
• Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent.
• Ideal – but not required – domain expertise.
• Proactive: A “hunter” who drives strategic activities at key prospects, accounts and partners. Holds
themselves responsible for achieving and over-achieving aggressive sales targets.
• Strategic: The ability to think strategically about how can positively impact our client’s and partner’s
key business objectives. The ability to develop relationships at all levels of an organization, up through
the executive level.
• Analytical: Good questioning and listening skills to facilitate an insider’s understanding of target
accounts. Able to build both a business fit and product fit.
• Efficient: A focus on the “must do” activities that will lead to the successful achievement of goals.
Willing to work hard, knows how to work smart.
• Professional: Provides high quality communications both verbally and in writing. Good presentation
skills. Well prepared for meetings, with strong follow-up.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s
Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org