Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of The Job:
• Responsible for all email and mobile builds, edits, personalization, dynamic content, testing, approvals and schedule/launch campaigns, with the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple brands with minimal direction and supervision
• With expert-level knowledge in HTML as well as strong understanding of HTML5, DHTML, Java script and JQUERY, this position must be able to apply this code skill set to an acute understanding of the methodologies of email content creation.
• Responsible for design and update of all Responsive Design/Mobile Friendly email wire framing, utilizing CSS code language to drive relevant content dependent on device ID.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders within PVH brands to identify and prioritize email/push marketing opportunities.
• Drive, prioritize, test, and manage email/push marketing strategies and rollout plans.
• Develop, test, implement and analyze triggered and transactional email initiatives to drive incremental revenue.
• Work collaboratively with the Brand Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams to ensure that all design solutions and creative assets meet deadlines, objectives, and budgets.
• Responsible for the compilation of all competitive D2C marketing to provide context/insights and maintain Division Competitive Campaign Library and assist manager of Business Intelligence with key insights.
• Advocate email best practices across the Brand Marketing teams and organization by proactively sharing insights and program results.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: 2+ years experience on e-mail production required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Expert level knowledge in HTML as well as a strong understanding of HTML5,DHTML, Java script, and JQUERY.
• Proficiency with Fireworks, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop
• Must have an understanding of the methodologies to create e-mail communications as well as hands on experience
• Exact Target/Sales Force Marketing Cloud platform experience is a plus
• Understanding/knowledge of Responsive and Adaptive Design strongly preferred
• MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, etc)
• Able to contribution a team environment yet work autonomously
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize
• Flexible and accepting of ever changing challenge
• Possess a hunger for solutions and results, and drive for continuous improvement
• Have a high degree of intellectual curiosity to improve e-mail performance
• Strong interpersonal skills- must enjoy working across multiple business units and functional areas to achieve goals
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.