Skills You Should Possess:
– Must have excellent technical writing skill.
– Must be capable of generating medical device design document that includes requirements, design specification, trace matrix, verification protocols and test reports.
– Must have some experience in the design of analog and digital circuitry.
– Must be capable of using test equipment that includes, scopes, EDS and RF testing equipment, test automation as well as basic electronic lab fixing tools.
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Will provide direct service related to the device engineering functions for research and product development of diagnostic medical device products sold in a global market.
– Will be responsible for medical device verification process, which includes design and generating test protocols, execute and reports test results, to support the Device Engineering team new or exist product verification and validation.
– Will provide assistance to device development project team to generating design specs, trace matrices that link requirements and verification protocols.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
– High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
What’s In It for You?
– This is your chance to shine while supporting our client in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.