Our client, a prominent industry leader in legal services, seeks a Human Resources Manager for a full time opportunity. The Human Resources Manager provides support to the organization in various human resources functions include, talent acquisition, learning and development, change management, performance management, HR policies, benefits, employee relations and diversity. The Human Resources Manager will organize and facilitate education and understanding around policy, benefits and payroll. The Human Resources Manager will use technology and systems to improve HR efficiency.
Other duties for the Human Resources Manager include but are not limited to:
• Provide consultation, guidance and coaching to office teams / managers to ensure issue resolution and employee development.
• Manage employee relations / performance management issues inclusive of hiring and terminations in partnership with the Legal department.
• Maintain compliance and understanding of federal and state regulations concerning employment practices.
The ideal Human Resources Manager candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree with 5++ years’ experience in Human Resources/Administration.
Other requirements for the Human Resources Manager include but are not limited to:
• Law Firm experience preferred
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Experience with organizational design and talent management.
• Knowledge and practical application of all HR discipline and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Well-developed written presentation, organization, and editing skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to contribute within a team setting.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com the position code.