Our client is a rapidly growing, Frankfurt headquartered national retailer. We seek a Director of Business Development . The Director of Business Development will prospect for and secure potential owner/operators for new or existing retail locations across Europe.
Work independently to:
• Maintain an active and productive pipeline of candidates
• Prospect, locate, contact, and build relationships with these candidates
• Screen potential operators by analyzing credentials and qualifications
• Attend networking and other events as well as any other assigned or recommended events to build a pipeline of candidates
- 5+ years selling franchises or business opportunities, demonstrated ability to close sales of new franchises/business opportunities
- Experience in the management and development of franchise or business opportunity network
- Must have a strong knowledge of franchise operations, business opportunity operations, real estate/site selection, and franchise financing
- Familiarity with Real Estate process and non-traditional sites processes and demographics
- Intermediate skill level Microsoft programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Hands on, pragmatic approach with exceptional business sense
- Professional presentation and negotiation skills
- Team worker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to do significant travel nationwide
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.