Our client has an immediate Direct Hire Opportunity for a Director of Marketing in Frankfurt. The Director of Marketing is responsible for global strategy planning, product development and launch, leading cross functional product teams and working collaboratively with regional marketing teams to execute such plans. Key responsibilities and accountabilities: Product Championing – “Sell” products internally and externally, including representing the company with existing and potential distributors/partner companies, KOLs, etc.
– Define product strategy (internationally) and roadmap Planning – Plan, direct and manage an integrated set of marketing efforts, including development of annual and 10 year marketing plans, with focus on the priority international markets, ensuring maximum return on investment
– Develop and oversee execution of market shaping activities with specific focus on the message of the product in collaboration with other support functions in HQ and other subsidiaries Leadership and Management
– Lead the Global Product Team, including existing product development (EPD) and other innovation initiatives
– Work with external third parties to assess partnerships – Work with the markets in leading the implementation of new product development projects
– Support country marketing and sales teams on an on-going basis Profile
– Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or life sciences and/or healthcare background. Ideally with an MBA or equivalent
– Experience: Minimum 6 years (3-4 years international) of healthcare industry marketing (pharmaceuticals, CAMs, devices); sales; intimate knowledge of natural medicines; digital marketing
– Experienced in, and comfortable with, all parts of the marketing mix
– Demonstrated success at global marketing planning
– Proven ability to manage and sell to KOLs and other high ranking stakeholders
– Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
– Willingness to travel up to 25%
– Flexibility to enable teleconferencing with colleagues and stakeholders in other time zones The compensation package for the Director of Marketing role includes salary plus bonus option, and a robust benefits plan.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.