Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Operations, the Director of Operations is responsible for the overall
leadership and management of operations at KIND Snacks which includes, but is not limited to the coordination
of the manufacturing, production planning and logistics operations. This role is accountable for the development
and achievement of monthly, annual and long term strategic plans, as well as operational improvement initiatives
related to the cost, efficiency, waste, quality, and environmental management of all co-manufacturers.
• Responsible for the overall operational performance of our contract manufacturing partners inclusive of productivity
and finished goods output, production planning and schedule attainment, product cost, adherence to quality
standards, systems implementation, and continuous process improvement.
• This position will play a critical role in the selection of new processing equipment as well as the management of
capital project installations from concept to validated startup.
• This role interfaces with Marketing, Product Development, Production Planning, our Manufacturing Partners and
others, and is responsible for the successful manufacture of new product launches, product change and
manufacturing systems commissioning.
• Will help set and track goals and objectives for our contract manufacturers and direct reports in the areas of
efficiencies, service, quality and cost.
• Moderate travel will be needed, with the ability to build strong relationships with all internal and external
partners being a requirement.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace, high growth organization with a sense of urgency in meeting corporate
objectives. Demonstrated leadership capability is required.
• The successful candidate will have 10 – 15 years of experience in a manufacturing or operations environment
with a Fortune 500 consumer products goods company. Food and beverage experience is strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 5 to10 years of directly relevant experience in a manufacturing facility serving in the role of plant
engineering, plant management, and project management. A plant or departmental manager with budgetary
responsibility is needed. Direct line authority over a production operation is a must.
• Experience in working with third party contract manufacturers, and/or material vendors are a plus.
• Project financial analysis experience is required
• Candidate needs to be proficient in working with Excel and project management tools.
• Managed a successful capital project installation valued at more than $5 million.
• Lean manufacturing implementation with cost reduction project experience is required.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills are needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent experience is required, Master’s
degree is preferred.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com