- The Commercial Operations Director works cross-functionally with the commercial, operations and finance functions on
- inventory planning and issue resolution. This role works closely with the
- National Analytics and Benefits Manager to ensure KPIs are established, reviewed monthly and ultimately
- achieved (i.e. MPP related KPI’s and Supplier Synergy Project aspirations). This individual also identifies opportunities
- for improvement in current processes and execution, takes steps to drive better performance, and ensures there is open
- communication between Corporate leadership and local leadership, and supplier operations leadership.
•Oversee and communicate the monthly calendar process and timelines to all stakeholders
•Ensure Item Statuses are accurate by collaborating with and supplier operations stakeholders including new items being introduced and discontinued items
Coordinate and lead a monthly reconciliation meeting. Ensure local leadership is engaged inkey issues to be resolved and assist in issue resolution, where capable.
•Coordinate and lead a monthly performance update meeting. Present KPI dashboard to demonstrate achievement vs Performance objectives and review benefits with leadership team.
•Facilitate cross-functional partnership meetings as needed to ensure all parties are aligned and all key issues and opportunities are addressed (i.e. system/process updates, product status changes, coaching local market personnel, dashboard reporting improvements)
•Supports the implementation of new procedures and policies created by cross-functional corporate team and/or national
Core Job Requirements:
•Strong leadership skills
•Strong understanding of Demand Planning
•Ability to monitor KPI targets to effectively allocate resources for maximum performance
•Ability to influence senior Sales, Operations, and business leaders within cross-functional teams
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong team player with willingness to collaborate across different departments, sometimes virtually
•Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills
•Highly developed planning and organizational abilities
•Experience with supply chain and demand planning software applications preferred
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.