Release Planning is the Operations hub for the label, interfacing with the A&R, Content, Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Business Affairs departments daily.
Individual hired as Coordinator is required to support the physical manufacture of a high volume of catalog new release products, in addition to participating in ongoing catalog maintenance projects. Individual should be a strong communicatorwith excellent interpersonal skills. Position requires coordination and research of information from multiple sources to insure that product data is flowing accurately to all downstream systems. This person will support the head of the department as well as daily functions supporting the head of physical release planning.
* Enter accurate product data into SME systems
* Generate and distribute weekly new release production schedules
* Solicit label staff for promotional product quantities and process requests
* Track products through the physical manufacturing supply chain
* General administration duties
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Trouble shooting / problem solving
* Experience with physical manufacturing / production experience
* Knowledge of Sony Music systems GRPS, RPS, AOMA, GRAS and JIRA a plus!
* Intermediate proficiency with EXCEL and Google docs
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on
achieving goals and solving problems, then we want to hear from you at email@example.com