Responsible for securing membership agreements by selling the benefits of our client service model over that of a traditional lab through the use of appropriate sales materials and collateral. Incumbents will be skilled, branded professionals who have strong financial and business acumen.
- Travel within local territory
- Visiting ECPs as appropriately identified.
- Securing membership agreements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Articulate, analytical, and courteous
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Detail-orientation is a must
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply those concepts to clients’ needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated client-oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Marketing Experience
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.