Roles & Responsibilities
Sales experience preferably with Fortune 500 companies or companies with proven background of doing large complex deals
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Must be a Self-starter, Self-motivated, Consistent performer meeting targets with a solid history and ability of developing new client relationships.
- Use your background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for a variety of information technology roles.
- Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationship.
- Solidify Eateam’ s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills
- Strong Communication skills with a passion for recruitment.
- Ability to meet tight deadline.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.