Our client is a premier provider of interactive digital solutions sized accounts including enterprise level website design and development, social media, mobile and digital marketing.
As our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new customers in the Moscow area, executing sales activities to achieve goals and driving revenue growth through client acquisition, retention and service expansion. Activities include generating new leads within targeted verticals through effective prospecting, networking and outreach. By learning and maintaining a deep understanding of client needs, you will continue to secure additional sales opportunities through successful client mining initiatives. You will be responsible for pipeline generation, executing and finalizing the sales process, and maintaining client relationships.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, embrace a close-knit small business environment, and want to have a big impact on the firm and your career, please read on.
– Persistent prospecting and appointment setting utilizing targeted lead lists.
– Professional demeanor in conducting in-person sales meetings and client presentations.
– Developing proposals and utilizing a consultative selling approach to close business opportunities.
– Maintaining relationships at all levels with key client stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Requirements:
– At least 5 years of previous sales experience with a successful sales track record.
– 4-year college degree.
– Previous experience successfully calling senior management from Fortune 2000 companies.
– (Required) Strong phone prospecting skills and the ability to generate leads through networking events.
– Excellent writing, presentation, and relationship management skills with the ability to articulate creative and technical concepts.
– Knowledge of corporate website applications, digital marketing, and social media.
– Proficient in MS Office.
Competitive salary and benefits packages
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.