Our client is a well- established company in the industrial sector that focuses on packaging machines. They are seeking to appoint a Back Office Sales Coordinator based in Athens (Eastern Suburbs).
Reporting to the Sales Director, our Back Office Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the development, coordination and support of the company sales.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
• Takes an active part in the sales development. Communicates daily with potential clients in order to seek the interest of the market for the company’s products.
• Participates in the construction of the marketing plan and in the execution of the marketing actions.
• Composes and sends offers to the clients for future collaborations.
• Handles the CRM system.
• Communicates with clients and handles possible problems or complaints.
• Supports the sales representatives by contributing to the making of their client visit schedules
Required qualifications include:
• Degree in Economics field, a degree in Marketing will be a plus
• 2+ years of experience in sales department with an active participation in sales
• Experience in usage of CRM systems
• Fluency in English
• PC literacy
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.