Manager’s Office, seeks a B2B SALES MANAGER (Car Accessories Industry) to assist the organization of our client (International Company) sales dept and take over its expanding activities. (SM83255H8G) Attika
As a Sales Manager you will support the development of customer interfaces and market understanding business whilst helping to develop product strategies to support the identification and qualification of opportunities identified. This role will also have direct interaction with our clients Top Management.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing team.
Our client is looking to significantly expand into the market in order to exploit all of these opportunities and so if you are interested in taking your career in an exciting new direction then consider this job position for your next move.
We are looking for a B2B Sales Manager to join our client. The role requires an understanding of sales b2b principals and the ability to develop the market for (Car Accessories Industry)
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends local market reach for
- Manage 6 sales reps as a team leader
- Meet with potential Key clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Identification of new business/sales opportunities.
- Grow new business opportunities and existing accounts
- Create new accounts with your sales team and developing sales opportunities through direct and indirect channels.
- Maximize the sales volumes and increase market share of the clients
- Implement a sales plan
- Analyze and understand market insights
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with the existing clients
- Expand the company’s clientele in order to develop it
- Manage and interpret customer requirements accurately
- Find the best solution according to customer’s needs
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish daily work
- Work closely with other departments to record and develop purchases
- 3 years as a Sales Manager in (Car Accessories Industry or Industrial Equipment)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred) or MBA in business
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Result driven attitude and target oriented
What is offered:
- Salary min 35.000€ – max 39.000€
- Bonus scheme
- Corporate car & travel expenses
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Extra private social security
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.