Posted in Engineering
Manager’s Office (www.managersoffice.net ), seeks an Automation Engineer on behalf of our client The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years’ commercial experience and excellent communication.
(AUE 09089676AT)Athens /Attika
Our client ensures quality and a great customer experience of the products. S/he will continuously collaborate with all parties in a project to ensure excellence in presentation, development, and delivery; and will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering
- knowledge of MS Office applications
- Communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities, include:
- Sales of business solutions within an assigned geographic territory.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince customer to place the order with us
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.