Our client is a well- established company in the industrial sector that focuses on packaging machines. They are seeking to appoint an Administration Executive based in Athens (Eastern Suburbs).
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients and vendors
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Support the commercial activity (logistics and purchase departments)
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures
If you are interested in this job position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.