Our client is one of the leading and rapidly expanding companies in the construction sector that focuses on agricultural machinery and forklift trucks. They are seeking to appoint a Spare Parts Operator based in Athens.
- Manages a portfolio of accounts and builds long- lasting relationships with customers
- Forecasts and tracks key account metrics (e.g. KPIs, quarterly sales results)
- Negotiates contracts and closes agreements to maximize profits
- Ensures high quality services and acts as the point of contact for clients
- Coordinates the sales team and secures a positive climate
- Sets strategies for assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Cross selling of services and products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s Degree or MBA will be considered as an asset
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role for at least 5 years
- English Fluency
- IT Skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this job position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.