– Manage a strategic account, consisting primarily of current customers with a large, global installed base
– Meet regularly with client vendor management to assure that stakeholder equirements are met and that client has visibility to upcoming engagements.
– Create and manage account plans while identifying critical milestones, risks in salesforce.com
– Maintain visibility into existing engagements to inform client of new opportunities
– Work with talent sourcing organization to assure that resources are engaged with the client in a timely manner.
– Lead engagement improvement efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement with various stakeholders for support, service, and managing resources
– Work with delivery team to assure that resources are performing to client expectations.
– Lead efforts to bring advisory and thought leadership talent to assist client in the development of an engagement roadmap.
– Manage SOW creation in concert with the delivery organization that are consistent with the engagement roadmap.
– Assure that all contracts are in sync with client requirements and client business goals.
– Work with client finance to assure that all SOWs are consistent with POs and that receivables meet client’s collection objectives.
– Assure that client SOW requirements are aligned to stakeholder expectations.
– Work with our client on and offshore delivery teams to develop and drive strategic projects to assure the company meets revenue goals.
– Meet clients profitability targets.
– Manage financials for the account planning and invoicing
– Able to travel 50%
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in services sales and knowledge of technology.
Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
– 7+ years of relevant working experience in the IT services account management.
– Proven ability to manage multiple client stakeholders concurrently, to assure client satisfaction.
– Proven track record of uncovering and driving high-impact projects that require strategic thinking, analysis, business planning and execution.
Other relevant qualifications:
• Ability to impact and influence client stakeholder business decisions.
• Successful track record leading and working with finance and delivery teams.
• Ability to anticipate and manage client engagement risks.
• Confident, solution-oriented, collaborative worker.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org