Our client is building the next great enterprise software company and we are searching for the right
sales executives to accelerate our growth. This position is based in Berlin – Metro area and will be
responsible for accounts in the whole Germany.
Our client is transforming enterprise analytics. We deliver pre-built SaaS analytics solutions that combine
sophisticated predictive capabilities with the ease-of-use of consumer applications. We are headquartered
in San Jose, California and in Vancouver, Canada. Founded in 2010 by business intelligence experts
including John Schwarz, former CEO of Business Objects
– Minimum 5-7 years sales experience with a demonstrated track record of achieving quota. SaaS and/or
business intelligence experience preferred.
– Experience selling business value at the C-level. A track record of selling to the CFO and/or HR executives
– Experience selling successfully to Fortune 1000 customers.
– Hungry. You need to be determined to succeed and committed to winning. The opportunity for success is
here but you need to supply the drive. Results matter.
– Passionate. We produce software that makes information beautiful, accessible, and engaging. (Think what
it would look like if Apple did business analytics.) We love our product and our customers and you need to
love them too.
– Accountable. As a small company, we take responsibility for our own success or failure. When you run a sales
territory, you are running a business and you are accountable for your own success.
– Disciplined. We do things the right way. We plan, forecast, and execute with focused energy and discipline.
We’re small, not sloppy.
– Ethical. There is no deal so important that we will compromise our integrity. We have a product that is
mind-blowingly good, so the truth is our friend.
o Customer first. We are a SaaS company and our customers vote with their wallets every year. We succeed
when our customers succeed.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.