Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for a German speaking Account Coordinator. Serve as the primary contact for and interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts. Represent towards the customer and the customer inside the organization.
Spider in the web position who works together as needed with Shipping locations, Sales, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements.
– Excellent written and spoken English and fluent speaker of the German language
– Good communication and problem solving skills
– Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
– Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic Experience within an international customer services environment
– Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads
– A bonus if you have a background in Tourism or International Business and Languages.
– Most important is the type of person, the passion, willing to give the best, high quality service to the client.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR Department of
Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.