- Develop and execute all email marketing campaigns
- Gather requirements from business owners
- Write copy for and lay out emails, with support from design staff
- Manage list segmentation to get the right message to the right person at the right time.
- A/B testing to identify best performing subject lines, formats, timing, etc.
- Ensure spam regulation compliance in distinct geographic markets
- Report on email metrics, including deliverability, opens, and clicks, and use results to drive future action
- Build and maintain email calendar
- Monitor and control frequency of emails
- Manage relationships with relevant vendors
- Stay current with email marketing best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Experience creating and driving successful email campaigns
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to communicate insights and action items from data
- Driven to continuously optimize results
- Excellent email copywriting skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience managing third-party vendors
- Must be creative, highly organized, articulate, flexible, and very hands-on.
- The following experience preferred: HTML, WordPress, Dreamweaver, marketing automation software
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.