This motivated Building Products Specialist will target commercial construction influencers including architects & specification writers, general contractors, design-build contractors, installers & subs, code official’s etc.
- Coordinate with Team members on sales activities including lead follow-up, field/jobsite product
- demonstrations, trade show participation, etc.
- Conduct AIA & product presentations to industry influencers such as architects, contractors, multi-family
- housing developers, property management companies, etc. and demonstrate product capabilities.
- Educate commercial contractors & installers on the advantages of our client System and the Build It Right
- Warranty program.
- Plan and conduct field training events.
- Manage Co-op arrangements.
- Attend industry trade shows & trade associations events.
- Participation in corporate initiatives as requested.
Job Qualification /Requirements
- A minimum of two years experience in the commercial building products industry
- Must be a resident in the assigned territory
- Experience in technical selling
- Ability to successfully use consultative selling – relating products to the solution of customer challenges
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer Proficiency required – MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must possess the ability to multi-task
- Must be self-starting & highly motivated
- Must demonstrate excellent listening skills
- Must exemplify strong interpersonal skills
- Active membership and involvement of industry organizations such as CSI, AIA, GCA & DBIA is considered beneficial and will weigh accordingly
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com.