- Develop yearly business plan to include asset and revenue targets broken down by key market clients.
- Generate leads through various methods including, acquaintances, existing or past relationships, conferences, memberships, cold calling, etc.
- Introduce prospective clients to company products and services and convert to new business. Qualifying, researching and understanding prospects financial status, investment needs and requirements.
- Prepare all documentation relating to account opening, credit proposals, KYC and liaise with Client Service Unit, Risk & Compliance, Operations Unit and Credit Committee to expedite account opening and/or approval of credit applications.
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently reviewing holdings, cash position, profitability, AUM’s and other client related MIS.
- Frequently meet with clients to discuss portfolio, new products and services. Ensure strict discipline with documenting accurate call reports and to update client profiling after each client discussion/meeting.
- Continuously update knowledge base i.e. General, Products, Markets, Competition and Certification etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external specialist and service support teams to ensure the provision of superior service to clients.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- To achieve cross-selling targets across all respective business lines to meet revenue and unit targets.
- Participate actively and effectively in product launches and other new company or unit initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ Years experience in MENA relationship management in a Financial Institution
A portfolio of HNWI and Institutions
Proven track record in financial and product sales and relationship building
- Education: Bachelors and/or Masters Degree (preferably specializing in Finance)
- Languages: English and Arabic
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org