The Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, will take an active role in developing the ad sales marketing strategy and collateral materials print, digital products and platforms. The position requires a mix of creativity and marketing savvy, excellent writing skills, knowledge of the current ad sales marketing landscape, and the ability to interact with senior members of the organization.
- The Marketing Manager plays a critical role in the sales process by becoming the expert go-to resource for your assigned platforms and products. You are responsible for working cross-functionally to provide the sales and integrated marketing teams with answers to questions regarding ad feasibility and placements, new editorial initiatives and changes to product.
- Use your writing skills and product expertise to build marketing collateral for assigned products and initiatives for use by sales and integrated marketing teams.
- You work with the sales and integrated marketing teams to customize your assigned products for perspective advertisers. You will also be tasked with bringing new revenue opportunities to market for your core areas of expertise.
- As product and platform champion you will be responsible for training the sales team on new products as needed.
- Act as group project manager – tracking status and progress of all current projects – both within the team and with the art department
- Minimum 5+ years marketing experience
- Print and digital ad sales marketing knowledge
- Strong writing, communication and presenting skills
- Ability to interface with multiple groups and teams within the organization
- Requires a creative thinker who also has strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.