Sales Manager – Architecture & Building Supplies- CY (SM 987670)
Our client is seeking an Architectural Specification Manager who is located in Cyprus.
Our client is one the industry leaders and are able to offer competitive compensation to our employees. This is in addition to leveraged bonuses for this position.
Our client growing and venturing into significant new product development so there are opportunities for recognition and advancement for the right person.
In this role you will provide leadership, marketing support and positive influence to our distributors’ architectural sales teams.
Your Essential Job Functions Will Be To:
- Set annual goals and objectives with distributors to increase 0ur client specifications.
- Monitor and support attaining the goals through the distributor’s efforts.
- Provide on-site and in field distributor specification rep training with the intent that reps will be able to replicate effective influence with architects on our client’s behalf.
- Build and maintain a database of Architects, Specification writers and distributor reps
- Maintain and update as needed lunch time learning program and in person presentations
- when appropriate.
- Answer Architectural help-line and provide specification assistance.
This is a multi–faceted position and thus we are seeking individuals that meet the below qualifications:
- Ideally a minimum of five (5) years of experience working with architects in either specification
- writing or technical support.
- Excellent public speaker and presenter to large groups.
- Some mechanical aptitude.
- Some architectural and distribution background is preferred. The ideal candidate would have
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Develop and implement tailored specification programs for B2B distributors.
- Ability to gather and assess high volumes of account information and develop/take actions to
- increase sales.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.