- Coordinate, update and prepare In Design & PowerPoint presentations.
- Answer busy telephones, maintain heavy calendar and travel arrangements, sort mail and provide additional support to the brand team as needed.
- Assist with marketing programs and help coordinate events (i.e., planning, logistics and execution)
- Prepare mass mailings.
- Update weekly relevant departmental documents and maintain regular communication between multiple internal and external departments.
- Keep and distribute weekly reports for department.
- Manage expense reports and vendor invoices, etc.
- Foster relationships with a variety of vendors.
Desired skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of applicable experience at an Advertising, PR, Marketing or Entertainment company.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Publisher, Office and In Design.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with wide range of internal and external contacts.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written & verbal) and be extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to follow directions but show initiative.
- Must be flexible, a problem solver, a quick learner, honest, reliable and motivated with a pleasant, positive attitude.
- Must work well under pressure and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.